ASTRO Motorengesellschaft mbH was established in 1983. The company has gone from strength to strength since then and is now the premium manufacturer of electric motors of up to 200 watts. The electrical engineer Walter Hopp developed a new type of synchronous motor in three power classes. This motor was the foundation for the company's current product range.
ASTRO Motorengesellschaft mbH
- produces low power electric motors (up to 200 watts)
- is a globally recognised drive specialist
- has 25 years of experience as a reliable partner for several well-known companies in Germany and abroad
- a flexible approach to our customers' requests
- motor and drive designs can be combined in a variety of ways
- consistently high production quality
- orders processed quickly and on time as standard
Our technologically advanced products have a long service life and attractive design. The standards we comply with mean our motors and components can be used in Germany and abroad.
Our team is made up of highly qualified technicians and university graduates. Our ongoing research in partnership with local universities and the development of our product range are two more reasons for our company's success.